I've discovered a new hobby recently... and by hobby I mean a new kind of shopping (yes, that's my hobby) that my hubby actually gets excited about. Yes, not only do I shop, but he totally approves and lets me do it a few times a week.
Here's this weeks damage:
and the best part about it... I got all of this for just under $10.
Yes. Regular retail price for all of that is right around $60... and I spent only about $10. And as the pic tells, it's not off-brand stuff... it's good quality brands.
It takes a little bit of study, and some planning... but (I might sound ridiculous here) it is such a great feeling when I walk out knowing I've basically robbed them and it is totally approved by their store! I might not need everything that comes out to be a good deal every week, but if I can get it for free or close to free, why not just go ahead and take advantage of it, and then give it to someone who could use it? I really can't tell you how much fun this is to me!
Check out southernsavers.com and learn how to do it. This site as become a favorite!
For You, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon You. ps.86:5
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago



2 comments:
i'm so proud!!! you are doing good!!!
I learn from the best : )
Post a Comment