Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Monthly Pictures

{I've been a blog slacker for quite a while now... but early this morning, way before the sun was up, my little man's internal clock was off and I was up feeding him.  I started thinking about this neglected blog... and decided that I would try to keep this site up, with up to date Ethan info and pictures, because I know that our family and friends who can't seem him often would still like to see how much he is changing. And he is changing so fast!}

On the 14th of each month (or as close to it as I remember, ha) E-man and I attempt to take a picture with his elephant... so we can watch him grow!





The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.  psalm 126:3

3 comments:

Woodman said...

Bout time!! :) Thanks for posting! He is adorable!! Miss seeing you!!

Meg said...

thanks woodman! I miss seeing you too! i need to meet your little guy before he's all grown up!

christabelle121 said...

he is so big!! I'm sad it's been this long and I haven't seen him :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails