Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Five Months

Our little (big) man is Five months old!


This month was the first time it was difficult to get a picture of him and the elephant... He is so curious about everything!  He is rolling and scooting around... not crawling yet, and I hope it stays that way until Christmas is over!

He weighs around 18 pounds and is 28 inches long.  (Dr. says that average for a 9 month old.  Ha!)



Here's how much he's grown!


And some outtakes...
sharing some kisses with elephant-


Trying to sit up by himself-



Oh wait- can't quite reach them-




Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!  Ps. 107:1

2 comments:

Woodman said...

Adorable!! From here on out, those monthly pics get more and more challenging!! Most times I would be sweating by the time the photo shoot was over! :) I suggest recruiting a second person to help from here on out (if you haven't already.) I usually was doing it by myself! :) You will cherish those pictures - definitely worth the hard work!!

Meg said...

thanks woodman! that is good advice- I do think I'll be getting another set of hands to help with it. I'd rather not spend half my day trying to get the perfect one : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails