Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

O Christmas Tree

 Our big guy is really active and strong... he has been for as long as I can remember.  He actually held is head up when he was not even one week old. {and I hope this doesn't sound like a "my kid is better than your kid thing" because that is not the intention... just the back story on my little fella} As people are around him, most comment on how active he is and how much he likes to do.  And almost every time I hear a comment like this, I have followed back with... "yes he is, and I really I hope that he doesn't figure out how to crawl until after December when the Christmas tree comes down!"  Well, I probably should have kept my mouth shut... because my fear has come true.  E is not quite crawing, but in just a matter of the last 5 days, he has just about figured it out completely... and yes, the Christmas tree is up.  And yes... E-man is quite intrigued by the tree.
  And this morning... he scooted all by himself across the living room, to the pretty sparkly temptation...






and he was quite proud of himself...



Turned my back for just a second, and found him discovering a little snack...



And just because... here's my helper last night.  He was supervising the making of his favorite carrots and squash...




And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.  John 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails