E-man turned 9 months about 2 weeks ago. Crazy to think he will be 1 in just a couple of months!
At his 9 month check up he weighed 23 pounds 8 oz, and is almost 31 inches long. All of these stats are continuing to stay in the above 95th percentiles... so our little guy is staying true to his big size. He's in mostly 18 month clothing.
He is crawling quickly and in to everything! He pulls up and "glides" from place to place, and walks while holding our hands, but can't quite stand on his own without help yet. His personality is definitely coming out, and he easily makes friends : )
Here's what we've been up to...
Meeting D for lunch... We've been eating chikfila a lot! I've decided why go anywhere else? I walk in and they bring E a high chair, place mat and cheerios, bring my food to me, and refill my drink so I don't have to juggle a baby and do all those things! We are definitely fans!
E is now in a stage where he pushes anything around the floor... boxes, remotes, phones, bowls... his favorite thing to push around is this car. He loves it!
Planting some flowers in the back yard...
Keeping up with the laundry...
Playing in the water fountain... we are going to have fun this summer!
Going to the park.. E loves to swing!
Soaking up the sun and doing a little bit of reading...
More fun at the park...
Trying on hats...
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27











No comments:
Post a Comment