About a week and a half ago, E-man's first cousin- Liam, was born! He came a few weeks early.. his due date is later on this week- May 3, which happens to also be my and D's 4th Anniversary. Liam gave his mom a quick delivery and he came out a tiny little fella but healthy!
E-man was a little under the weather the week his cousin was born, so we waited for all of that to pass before he could meet little Liam. They were able to meet each other yesterday... and I think they will be great friends! I'm sure Liam didn't intend to sleep through his first play date with E : )
E-man was pointing at Liam's legs.. I think he was offering to share some of his leg rolls with L!
O Lord, you have searched me and known me!
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
you discern my thoughts from afar.
3 You search out my path and my lying down
and are acquainted with all my ways.
4 Even before a word is on my tongue,
behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.
Ps. 139:1-4
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment