Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

11 months

Our not so little man turned 11 months last monday.  We are on the countdown to celebrating the big #1 birthday, and the day that he walks.  He is pretty close to taking off.

I've been taking his picture every month with his elephant... and I'm glad that I have been doing this.  It is fun to look back and how much he has changed!

Here is E-man at 11 months!  he loves to smile and show off the not so small gap between his teeth...




I had to call in back up to get this one to work... so major props to D for acting like a crazy man behind me!



...but E wasn't too appreciative... he doesn't quite understand why he has to sit still for a picture.




A little look over the last year...
(and yes, I realize that's only 9 boxes and we've made it 11 months... so month 6 and ten are not picutred this time- I'll show them all off eventually).  (I think his biggest change was between 2 and 3 months.)






And looking at that, I realize that I have a thing for stripes.  Ha... poor kid.  If he is not in stripes, he is in plaid.  That's how we roll : )

So teach us to number our days
    that we may get a heart of wisdom.  Ps. 90:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails