Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beach baby

We have had a fun last few weeks!  I happened to marry someone very opposite of me in so many areas... one of which is spontaneity.  I'm a planner.  I like to know what is happening when... preferably marked on the calendar for a few days, or weeks... So when I book a condo at the beach on Monday and we travel down on Wednesday, you will know that plan was all my husband's and not mine!  But I'd probably never have fun...so he's good for me : )
We had a lot of fun!  The beach is very different with a baby... somehow, D still thought we would read/relax on the sand.... ha!  Even though it wasn't quite as relaxing as it was for us last year, we still had a good time.  E-man did great.  He was a great car-rider (as opposed to our last trip!) and slept great in his pack-n-play in the condo (thank goodness!).  He wasn't a huge fan of the ocean or sand, but the boy loved loved loved the pool!

Get ready for picture overload...


He knows he is supposed to be excited, but not exactly what for : )



This is the super hero pose..


Belly hanging over shorts of course...



 He wasn't too thrilled about this one...




Just about all E wanted to do on the beach was eat cheerios... so that is exactly what he did.









E loved that every restaurant had all you can eat crackers... his dream.  He's caught on already- a big part of vacation is the food!




Attempting family pictures at the beach... but someone had to be behind the camera : )





self-timer fail...

We were able to make a pit stop on our way back home to visit my grandparents and cousins in Pensacola. E-man was able to play with his cousin (well... 3rd cousin I think) that is just 3 weeks younger than he is.



G.G. (great grandma) and two of her five great grandbabies!





And totally unrelated to the beach... this is me and my boy today (Mother's Day).  Thankful that I get to be this little fella's mom!



The heavens declare the glory of God,
    and the sky above proclaims his handiwork. Ps. 19:1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails